project life week 4

This week was a quick one, both putting together the layout and photographing it. Besides editing and uploading the photos, the whole thing probably took me about an hour and a half. I could have done it in even less time if I’d handwritten everything and used only the stuff from the kit. I feel like this project is really maintainable!

The whole spread.

Left page

Date card. Silhouette cut + doily

The right card is from Miss Tiina

Cathy Zielske tiny template put onto the Paislee Press 4×6 template with another photo

I didn’t realize how small the journaling on this was until I got it back from Costco. Oh well!

Right side

Top two photos are similar but I didn’t take a ton of photos this week and I loved them both. The “sat” overlay is from Design Editor.

Ormolu badge, instax photo

Weekly journaling review.

Project Life Tuesday

This entry was posted in Project Life. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to project life week 4

1. Melissa says:

Wow, what a cutie she is. Great pages. Love the colouring picture.

2. mamacita says:

I can’t tell you what joy these pages bring me! It’s like getting to see a little slice of your lives that we wouldn’t otherwise. So glad you are doing this project and keeping up on it!! You are doing a wonderful job. Each week is just a treasure.

3. kristina says:

I just love your pages, EK. So light and airy and beautiful.
    Your daughter is so beautiful, too! Hugs! :)

4. Sarah says:

Loving your pages! And I can’t believe how grown up Addie is (I’m a long time blog reader)! I really like that you added the coloring, and that some is handwritten and some is printed.

5. Katie says:

Adorable, I love the kit you are using it goes with your photos so well and is also very bright and cheery!

6. Jamie Rogers says:

I really love this journal. And the hair??? I’m so jealous!

7. Lori says:

I love the idea of blogging your pages each week. Great way to kill two birds with one stone! I can’t get over Addie’s curls! Although, with Jacob as her daddy I shouldn’t be surprised!:)

8. shannon b says:

Great layout! I love the date/title card with the doily. I might steal that idea sometime. And I love how light and bright your photos are! I feel like mine are so dark — our days are pretty grey. That is all going change soon!

9. Erin says:

Cute pages! And look at those curls! Wow! Maybe she will have hair like Heather :)

10. You album is so bright and cheery! Love how used my PNG, looks so great in white. Thanks!

11. Julie says:

Your pages look great! Love all the little splashes of color. Also love your addition of the doily.

Thanks for sharing!

12. Helen says:

Love all your journalling and the colours you’ve used throughout